Our Thornapple Credit Union offers children ages 17 years or younger the opportunity to learn about the value of a sound savings plan. As a part of our Youth Accounts, children will be offered fun and engaging ways to learn about the value of money and the importance of saving it! Whether it’s quarters from the tooth fairy, birthday money, or a special allowance, our Youth Accounts are the perfect savings options for your child!
Who Can Join?
Youth Accounts are designed for children 17 years of age and younger.
What Are The Benefits?
When a child becomes a member, they have access to tools that can help them set savings goals and reach them!
Let the fun and learning begin!
teens saving account
To open a Teen Savings Account all you need to is stop into any of our offices with your student ID or birth certificate, proof of social security number, and $5.
- No check cashing fees
- One free cashier’s check or money order per month
- Free mobile banking
- Free text banking
- No minimum balance beyond your $5 membership
- Earn dividends on your money
- Secure way to save
teen checking account
Why have a teen checking account?
- It’s a convenient way to pay.
- Helps you keep a record of where your money is spent.
- Build good financial habits for the future.
- May have access to a debit card that is accepted universally.